Yesterdays ‘How Do You Invest?‘ post got me thinking about my big money craving again (the LV Neverfull) which if you’ve been following me for a while you will remember me lusting after back in 2011 – see here, here and here – and after a little encouragement from some of you (naughty lot) I did my sums and have decided I could afford it during our summer break from saving. So.. to buy or not to buy (to buy, right?), while I’m mulling it over I thought I would share some other things on my wishlist..
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM – £550 – I just need it, AND my initials are MM.. I mean, c’mon!!
- Nude Miracle Mask – £38 – for all skin types, claims to transform tired and uneven skin.. I’ll take two!
- Samsung MV900F – £185 – I love the idea of this flip out screen in a compact camera, perfect for vlogging!
- Biba Ruby Purse – £59.40 (sale) – I love the neon yellow and very nearly bought this just days ago.. I should have..
- Taylor Swift Wonderstruck – £19.99/30ml – I love the original and I’m dying to try this new twist on it
- Apple TV – £99 – We are obsessed with Netflix but out PS3 isn’t so portable.. this would look much sleeker in the living room and we could stream from our iPads!!
- VEGAS – £££ – Okay so this isn’t exactly an ‘item’ but it’s firmly on my list for next years vacation.. It’s one of my favourite places and Lee loved it too so we can’t wait to go back – watch our Vegas vlogs here
I actually compiled a wishlist back in January – see here – and do now have the Rebecca Minkoff bag I so desperately wanted (it’s really lovely, amazing quality and an absolute classic) and the Lauren Conrad Beauty Book (which I’m still yet to read properly) so here’s hoping I’m on a roll and I can finally bite the bullet and buy myself the Neverfull.. along with a few other treats of course..