It’s safe to say that as I write this I am pretty darn excited about my upcoming trip but by the time you read it I’ll have been back for more than a week.. the craziness that is scheduled posts, eh? To ensure that I would have some breathing space over my holiday and just after getting back I went a bit mad and over-prepared so this was the first slot available to show you what I took with me.. I’ll also be sharing what I took in my toiletries bag in a couple of days too so those interested in hair/skin care keep an eye out for that!
- Foundation – Mix Of Revlon Colourstay & Avon Ideal Flawless
- Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser
- Powder – Revlon Nearly Naked
- Brows – Smashbox Brow Tech To Go
- Cheeks – Sleek Makeup Faceform in Light & NARS Mata Hari
- Primer – Urban Decay sample sachet
- Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Naked Basics and single of Smog
- Eyeliner – Maxfactor Excess Intensity & 17 Semi Permanent Liquid Liner
- Mascara – Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush
- Real Techniques Accent Brush
- Real Techniques Shading Brush
- Crown Angled Blender Brush
- Bare Minerals Angled Shadow Brush
- Bare Minerals Precision Eye Definer
- Bare Minerals Full Contour Shadow
- Bare Minerals Blush Brush
- Bare Minerals Angled Handy Buki
- Crown Oval Shadow Brush
- Ted Baker Tweezers
The makeup bag I’m using was a Christmas gift and is unfortunately no longer available but you can buy the brushes individually.. just not in this pretty rose gold colour. I’d definitely recommend the kit if it ever comes back though!
I’m going to be taking a few lip products in my hand luggage but I don’t expect that I’ll want to wear much more that lip balm so I haven’t really focused on them. I will absolutely have to take my tinted Lanolips because they serve both purpose of colour and care and my MAC New York Apple lipstick just well.. because. I think I did pretty well keeping my makeup to a minimum and as a result I have (or had as you read this) tons of space in my case for shopping, hehe.