I’ve been putting off this post because it’s going to be epic! This is by far the best Christmas gift set I received this year and I will be looking out for it in the sales to keep as a back up when I run out of everything. The stand out products have to be the face wipes – absolutely as good as everyone says they are, smell AMAZING and totally worth the crazy money they charge. The Truth Serum is also on my list of loves along with the Sheer Transformation cream. I have dipped in and out of the other products but those are the ones I now cannot be without. I am visiting the US in January where Ole Henriksen is a chunk of change cheaper than here in the UK so I will definitely be stocking up. The only product I haven’t tried yet is the Power Peel – it’s a mini microdermabrasion system so I’m excited to give it a go but just haven’t had the opportunity.. I swear I’ve been ill for a month and I just wouldn’t appreciate it right now so I’m saving it for when I’m well. The Vitamin C range has been amazing for my not so healthy self however.. really brightens and gives me a glow that my skin is just NOT getting on its own right now.. big thumbs up!
What you get in the kit
- African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser – 45ml
- Truth Serum Collagen Booster – 15ml
- Ultimate Lift Eye Gel – 7ml
- Truth to Go Cleansing Wipes – 10 pack
- Invigorating Night Gel – 15ml
- Sheer Transformation Crème – 15ml
- Truth Is in the Eyes Peel Concentrate – 15ml
- Power Peel Kit – 2 applications
- Rub ‘n’ Buff Body Salt Scrub – 170g (Limited Edition).
Given that I’m new to this brand if you have any must-try recommendations I’d love to hear them!