I’m excited to let you know that I’ve recently partnered with Listerine to launch their new Listerine Advanced White. I’ve always had yellow teeth, I don’t smoke or drink (that much) coffee or red wine…That’s just the colour that they are. As a teenager I was kind of self-conscious about it but as an adult I learned to live with them. The main issue for me is that my teeth are also super sensitive and so many of the dental methods you can use to whiten them are really not suitable for me. Over the years I have dabbled with various toothpastes that claim to whiten teeth with moderate success but when I was contacted about trialling Listerine Advanced White I jumped at the chance. Historically the mouthwashes that promise a whiter smile have proven more effective for me and this is no different. The results have actually been so great that my husband has started using it too! It’s clinically proven to work in 2 weeks and I do prefer it to others I’ve used in the past!
I’ve never been one to smile with my teeth because of their colour (and my crooked lower set) but I thought I’d use this opportunity to push myself out of my comfort zone! <insert awkward smile> To help launch the new Listerine Advanced White, Wild About Beauty have pulled certain shades from their range that should help make your smile look even whiter, I chose the shade Ella because it shares a name with my daughter! If you’re also a deep lip fan but want to avoid bringing out the unwanted yellow tones stay away from browns and pick a cool berry colour like this one!
We all know smiles are contagious so Listerine want you to share your smile! As a little incentive if you share your smile on Twitter using the hashtag #PowerfulSmiles (and @msbudgetbeauty) you could be in with the chance of winning your own Wild About Beauty lipstick and a coupon for a bottle of the new Listerine Advanced White so you can get your own whiter, brighter smile!
Most of us follow some kind of daily beauty routine and (I hope) brush our teeth twice a day so why not add in this quick and easy step to keep your smile looking just as beautiful as the rest of you? Now available Nationwide – link
Listerine provided the product and sponsored the post as part of their marketing communications for the launch of Listerine Advanced White.
Terms and conditions
- The Prize Draw is open to residents of Great Britain who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of Johnson & Johnson Limited and its affiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Prize Draw.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Multiple entries may cause you to be disqualified.
- No purchase necessary for entry into the Prize Draw. Entries received after the closing date [of 20/08/2015] (“Closing Date”) will not be accepted.
- The Prize: Five winners will each receive one Wild About Beauty TM lipstick and a coupon to redeem against one bottle of LISTERINE® Advanced White 500ml or 1L, at participating stores, up to a maximum value of £10. The shade of Wild About Beauty TM is predetermined and cannot be exchanged. The separate information provided by the Promoter as to how to enter the Prize Draw is an integral part to these terms and conditions.
- The winner of the prize will be drawn within 28 days of the Closing Date, from all valid entries received.
- All winners will be drawn using randomised software or under independent supervision from valid entries and notified by ListerineTeam@redconsultancy.com within 7 days of the relevant draw. If a winner cannot be contacted within 21 days of the draw, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
- The Promoter’s decision is final on all matters regarding this Competition. No correspondence will be entered into. Details of the winners’ name and counties will be available from the Promoter on written request by sending an email to: ListerineTeam@redconsultancy.com within 3 months after the prize draw closing date.
- At the Promoter’s discretion another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
- The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Prize Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever in connection with Prize Draw and the Prizes and in particular does not accept responsibility for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website.
- All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or wining the Prize Draw are sole responsibility of the participant.
- Details of participants and winners shall be retained by the Promoter and shared with an agency for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by providing notice of such withdrawal to the Promoter. However, the Participants who withdraw their consent in this manner will be excluded from the Prize Draw.
- LISTERINE® Advanced White and Wild About Beauty TM are trademarks of their respective owners. The Promoter does not claim any rights in such trade marks and the Prize Draw is not associated with or enforced by any of such trade mark owners.
- The Prize Draw, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By participating in the Prize Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Miss Budget Beauty