You guys seemed to really enjoy last weeks eBay post so I thought I’d do another! I spend so much time browsing the web for various bits and pieces, why not compile a little list for you guys of what I find that I think is worth a look? I may not stick to just eBay but I know everyone loves a good bargain and this is like online window shopping without all the searching, right?
1. Travel Wallet – I have a little holiday organiser I bought from Next years ago but it’s a little garish and I’ve been looking for something more understated, this is perfect.
2. Luggage Tags – Unlike traditional (helpful) luggage tags these beauties just serve to make your case look prettier and I guess potentially easier to spot but OH SO CUTE!
3. Headphone Splitter – I never go anywhere without one of these, you can share music or a film with your travel companion and for me they’re maybe the most essential.
4. Hanging Toilettries Bag – Before my holiday last year I looked everywhere for one of these and couldn’t find an affordable one, this is so cheap and very useful.
5. Neck Pillow – Technically this isn’t just a neck pillow.. you can twist it and use it wherever you like. Definitely more versatile than the traditional travel pillow.
6. Passport Cover – Love these candy coloured sueded covers and they’re super cheap so if it gets dirty you can just buy another – ftw!
7. Atomiser – Decant your favourite perfume into this 5ml bottle, you could even take a few options without taking up a ton of space in your bag!
8. eos Lip Balm – The lemon one has sun protection so great for your summer holiday but my favourite is the sweet mint… smells sooo good!